Cala Luna introduces its new website
Ideal beachfront location?
Awe-inspiring architecture featuring native woods and beach-sourced decor details?
Spectacular year-round weather?
Brand-new website so you can find out everything you wanted to know about our hotel, about Tamarindo, and an easy booking process?
It was a long time coming, but at last Cala Luna’s website matches the upscale, luxurious ambiance of our hotel. We recently published the new site, featuring a plethora of great subsections for you to check out. The goal was to better communicate with our guests past, present and future about what Cala Luna Boutique Hotel & Villas stands for, what we offer to you, what to expect when you arrive, and plenty of information about Costa Rica and the Tamarindo beach area.
We invite you to thoroughly browse our new website, and to share your feedback. We’re always striving to better serve our guests and we believe that our new site is just one platform we can utilize to do so.
The new calaluna.com: Connecting you with our hotel, our tours, our community and our philosophy
Our new website is home to a pandora’s box of information that we trust will be useful and informative to you. Just a few examples of new information we’ve added are:
• Tabs to describe each of the tours we organize for our guests at our beachfront hotel. Some are 100% unique: they’re not available through any other agency or hotel, such as the La Senda tour that includes a horseback ride and a visit to the property of one of the hotel’s owners, where there’s an organic farm and the world’s biggest labyrinth.
• Descriptions of some one-of-a-kind romantic experiences we organize for our guests, including secluded dinners by candlelight on the beach with a private waiter, honeymoon options, and wedding planning services.
• Information about our yoga classes, which happen in our outdoor studio, and our relaxing spa treatments.
• Details about our deluxe hotel rooms, private villas, poolside lounge, open-air restaurant and other amenities available right here at our boutique hotel.
• A history of how Cala Luna came to be, with information about our owners and the philosophy that drove them to open this spectacular hotel.
Throughout the site, you’ll find photographs that show you around our beautiful property so you’ll feel at home here even before you arrive. You’ll also become acquainted with our philosophies, most of which are rooted in Symbiosis and respect for nature.
Cala Luna blogs: An easy way to interact together
Another new element of our website is this blog section. From here, we hope to communicate more personally with you, keeping you informed about what’s going on at the hotel, passing along details of any special events or promotions coming up, and sharing a friendly perspective on what it’s like to work at Cala Luna and live in the Tamarindo area.
We’d love to see you interact with us through this blog, or in whatever way suits you best. You can find our contact details on the Contact Us page, and we invite you to engage with us through our Facebook page, or through Twitter, Pinterest and Google+. Whichever platform suits you, we’re there as well, and we’re always listening to your questions and comments. We’d even love to hear your personal experience with us at Cala Luna, or your suggestions on what you’d like to see included on our blog or on the website.
Of course, better than all that, we’d love to have you join us here on beautiful Playa Langosta, just next to Tamarindo beach, on the coast of sunny Costa Rica. Until then, Pura Vida!